Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Balmain Fall 2015 Men's Wear


Even tough the preview and the runaway has launched since January 2015, but i still want to share to you this. Many friends and readers know that i love Balmain so much until i can share it many times. I love how Oliver Rousteing does to all of his "babies" (which mean all the clothes) and make them super fabulous with all military things, leather fabric, suede and also gorgeous models haha. I usually share about woman's wear but now is about men's wear. As you know that i like all of them, i want to styled my fiance to be more stylish and fabulous too. Oh how i love them!!!




I can't get enough of these pictures! I really want them all for my fiance (but shipping to Indonesia is so complicated T_T), but at least i can watch and see all the clothes at Vogue.com.
Breaking news, Oliver has announced that he wants to collaborate with big Swedish fashion store, H&M. I can't wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment