Sunday, May 5, 2013

Shiny Sunday


Just got a lot of presents from my the only brother who came back home from Malaysia three days ago. One of the presents is white "I ♥ KL" jumbo t-shirt from Giordano. It wasn't jumbo actually, but the S size is like the L size for my petite body. But, well, it is so comfortable to wear for daily like this morning. I paired it with my favourite polkadots legging for Sunday brunch with my boyfriend, Steve. What a hottie Sunday!



T-shirt - Giordano
Flat shoes - Stefanno
Bag - Prada handbag
Ring - YSL
Bracelet - Hermes


4 comments:

  1. Youve got a lovely blog here :D nice post,im a new follower xxx

    Blogspot: http://undefinedbluehoney.blogspot.com/
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/UndefinedBluehoney (New)

    Debbie xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice bracelet :)

    visit mine whenever you had a chance :D

    warmest regards,
    Miss Aa
    www.miss-aa.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Miss Aa! Oh i will check yours ;)

      Delete