Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Chicy white

Chicy white



Moschino jacket
$1,380 - farfetch.com


Vanessa bruno blazer
lagarconne.com




Multi chain necklace
$6.06 - evans.co.uk


Round sunglasses
topshop.com



Stitchy Circles Photoshop Brushes
designfruit.com

I always love to wear white shirt or white tank. I also pair it with short, like stripes or jeans. Sometimes, i have to go somewhere directly and i don't know what i have to wear (and i hate to change my comfort outfit too!), so i put my blazer or simple jacket on which fit with the color of my top and short. I would never forget to wear pumps and bag with the same color too, but a different color with my outfit, to pop my look for a second. Then... Voila!

4 comments:

  1. Oh white and red, what a pretty combination. I'm really loving that jacket, it looks super versatile!
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love it too! hope it could be your inspiration, Caroline :)

      Delete
  2. so lovely! xoxo from nyc & http://www.the-beautiful-things.com

    ReplyDelete