Friday, March 29, 2013

Black Gold


Lots of friends and readers mail and ask me for several times about why I don't do outfit post like usual. Doesn't mean I don't want to, I just excited about fashion news recently, like fashion runaway on fashion week, and love to find more inspirations for my own style or outfit everyday.


And here it is! I was on a date with my prince, Steve, at that day. So many black and gold accessories that I wore (which are my favorite colour too!). What do you think? :)


Satin shirt - St.Yves
Ring - YSL


6 comments:

  1. This is a great outfit post but you need to do what makes you happy!!!
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Caroline! Keep up the good work :)

      Delete
  2. i adore the whole look <3 pretty
    by the way, I'm your new follower, wanna do the same? :)


    xoxo
    Pinky Promise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Paulyne! Thanks for following me too. Let's keep in touch :)

      Delete
  3. look so pretty! love your outfit

    http://newsabesabrina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete