Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Valentino Spring 2013 Couture favorites


When i was looking for an outfit inspiration, i suddenly remember about Valentino. I always love the designs, especially for haute couture. And my favorites from Valentino Spring 2013 Couture in this time make me fly high. All the dresses are more beautiful with satin, layer chiffon and tulle, also perfect embroideries in almost every dresses. It was about to create a dream, something fantastic, magic and fairy tale said Maria Grazia Chiuri, a talented woman behind Valentino. Yeah, we can see the heaven in all of those dresses :)


Never regret to pick the red dresses to be my favorite because Valentino always conquers all with its red color. Valentino is so lucky to have Maria and Pierpaolo Piccioli, her partner, for all those the beautiful designs.

Images from vogue.com and various sources.

10 comments:

  1. great post :D


    Aaw RT @deniathly: One day, when I wake up at 3am.. unable to sleep, I will look next to me and you'll be there. Sleeping peacefully beside

    ReplyDelete
  2. Valentino Haute Couture was gorgeous as always! I especially liked that red gown you selected. It's simple but oh so elegant and sophisticated!

    xoxo, Sam
    www.justsammthing.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it so much too! So Valentino and flawless! Thanks Sam! :)

      Delete
  3. I am waaay in love with Valentino dresses. Soo cute!

    XO, Michi
    www.hautemenot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved Valentino SS13 Couture! Was so stunning as usual

    William x
    http://votregarcon.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Valentino is my fav designer , Gorgeous and Stunning :)

    Please give me vote with click Heart Button..
    Your voice means a lot for me :)
    http://www.galerieslafayette.co.id/category/fashionisyou/looks-gallery/

    ReplyDelete