Monday, January 28, 2013

LIEBSTER Award


Another days ago, i got a message from pretty blogger SPRFRK that she had nominated me for LIEBSTER Award. Well, thanks for nominating me, beautiful! So, let's take a look at my answers below to know me more ;)
Rules: Answer 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you, then nominate 11 others upcoming bloggers and ask them 11 questions.

1. What is your blog about?
My blog is about my daily fashion and outfit inspiration from all the things around me which i combine with my ideas and things i have.

2. How long have you been blogging?
I have been blogging for a half year.

3. Describe your style in 5 words.
Rebel. Androginy. Edgy. Simple. Chic.

4. Favorite place in the world?
Hmm, actually i have never been anywhere else except my in own country, but i really want to go to Paris! Why? As you know that Paris is a city of love. It also has beautiful places and sceneries. And the most important thing is, Paris is a center of fashion from around the world. Wish i could stay there! :)

5. What's your best style advice?
Be creative. Be you.

6. You win 1.000.000,-. How would you spend them?
I would donate the money to help my country, Indonesia, in fighting the natural disaster such as flood, earth quake, and disease cause by the disasters, etc.

7. How is your blog going to grow in 2013?
In 2013, i hope my blog will known and grow as a blog that can inspire people which is not just about fancy or luxury things in every outfit, but the creativity and personality of my fashion and style itself. Because, in my humble opinion, fashion is about style and creativity, not just about how much money you spend on your clothes. Fashion is not about the money, it's about the creativity :)

8. Where are you in 5 years?
I think i will be in Jakarta to officially open my own shoe line, because Jakarta is the center of fashion in Indonesia and it was my dream to be a shoes designer since i was a kid. For now, i'm still learning to develop my knowledge about shoes in every aspects such as how to make it, how to design it, and also how to manage the employees if i have my own company someday. Hope my dream come true!

9. Where do you live?
I live in Surabaya, East Java - Indonesia.

10. How old are you?
I am 22 years old.

11. Any tips for fellow bloggers?
Be creative and optimise your resources. What i mean is you don't have to spend a lot of money to create your own style. Just look around and use your creativity to create something unique that fit you well.

My 11 questions for you:
1. What is your blog about?
2. What is the meaning of your blog's title?
3. How long have you been blogging?
4. Who's inspire you in blogging?
5. What are you trying to say from your blog?
6. Where do you see yourself and your blog in 5 years?
7. What is your dream job?
8. What is your favorite quote?
9. If you found the magic teapot, what 3 wishes would you wish for?
10. 3 things that always in your bag.
11. Advice for new bloggers.

My nomination:
Mintgem
Everyday Vogue
Brookedujour
moiminnie
Ha[u]te Me Not
the look by b.b
Clara's swag
Hooting Miss Owl
Amberissa
Chic Swank
The Broken Stiletto

2 comments:

  1. Oh, thank you Saly for your nomination of me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that outfit!!
    Much love,
    Wengie
    http://www.wengie.com

    ReplyDelete