Monday, January 14, 2013

Get a Tattoo


This is the biggest, the craziest, and the 'wow'est decision i've ever made in this year, in my life! I've never thought i could get a tattoo bravely like this. But after it had finished, i really loved it! What a crazy and great experience!


Believe. Faith. Hope. Yeah, that is my cross said. I'm not a perfect human, but all i know that my Lord Jesus is the one and only God who made me perfectly to become who i am now. No matter what happens, good or bad things that come into my life, i must believe in God, faith in God, and hope in God. Only in Him.


I don't care what people say behind my back after this, especially in my country (because most people in here will judge so bad to the people who have tattoo. You will never get a proper job in Indonesia if you have a tattoo. Yeah, because the most of them like to hear what people say than show the world what they like). Well, i just believe that the inside is more important than the cover. Like what my motto said, "I'm free like a bird, but still on the line like a princess."
Be somebody who you want to be, as long as it is not a killer :p

4 comments:

  1. WOW!!!! Okay that is a beautiful tattoo. I love it, good for you for getting it!
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I nominated you for a Liebster award!! http://www.sprfrk.com/2013/01/liebster-award.html
    xx

    ReplyDelete