Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Merry Christmas!


Merry Christmas for everyone who celebrate it! Jesus Christ was born to save the world today. What a wonderful! Hope this Christmas will be a new born of yourself, back in white, then make a new line of your better life, better than this year, until the next Christmas. Bless ya all!

I've been going through a very tough year, especially in the end of this year. But then i believe that everything is a gift, even though bad or good, it teaches me something which make me to be who i am today. Stronger and wiser. And i will never forget to thank my God for bringing my family who still stay together each other and especially my love, Steve, who always beside me everytime i need him and the one who really understand me. Yeah, what a wonderful Christmas! Hope the next year will be an another great year for me and also for everyone!




Me:
Satin shirt - St. Yves
Black pants - Zara
Bag - Esprit
Boots - Lauper

Steve:
Shirt - Giordano
Black jeans - Lea





6 comments:

  1. what a lovely pictures :)) Love all those things! You have a great blog <3
    Merry Christmast and happy new year for you! Im following you now, mind to follow back? Kisses :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merry Christmas for you too, Rin! Thank you! :)

      Delete
  2. It has been a pleasure following you and I hope things get better for you soon. Here's to an amazing 2013!!!!
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Caroline!! Hope you all the best in the next year! :)

      Delete
  3. Happy Holidays to your too from NYC!
    www.brandnamesus.com/blog.html

    ReplyDelete