Sunday, December 9, 2012

Jean-y in a bottle


I love the weather in these couple weeks in my country. Rainy and cloudy. When it is about late afternoon, the wind blows a lot. Sometimes i use that time to going outside my room, sit on the porch, and read a book before the dusk accompanied by a cup of tea. Hmm, heaven!





Have i told you that i love black? I really love black and white. But in this outfit, i play a lot with the black. I wore my favourite black asymmetrical tank top from 80's (i also wear it at Black Shine post), black zipper legging, vintage long top jeans, Paloma boots, and monochrome necklaces.





4 comments:

  1. That necklace is just amazing!!!
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit! And you're very pretty :)

    Greetings from Italy!

    Ely xx
    globetrotteralamode.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete