Monday, December 3, 2012

Instagram photos: lucky me!


Lately, there are lots of lovely presents and special days in the past two weeks. How great!! I wish i could share you all of them but i can only share this happiness by these pictures :p
Hope you enjoy it as much as i do.
The first picture was taken yesterday. That is a bath set from my boyfriend's mom. So cute and the smell is like a candy. What a cutie!


I left a lot of pretty stuffs in my bag about almost 2 weeks. I've just realized it. Now i know why my bag feels heavier.


Special gift from my lovely girl friend, i usually call her "Sinson" (she doesn't want to be exposed in here haha). I shocked and i love this! Thank you my dear!! 


Adore these special desserts from Pavilion - JW Mariott, especially the tiramisu cake.  Sooo yummy and smoothie!


More pictures about Pavilion is here :)


I bought many new accessories too. Yeah, shopping time for girls! This gold and black necklace is what i got in the last minute before the store closed. I was in love directly. How lucky i am! Curious? See all the pretty pictures here :)


Fishing? I've never thought that i will do that before hahaha. But it's fun!


Follow my instagram to know more about me and my wonderful life!


4 comments:

  1. Lovin' those desserts, Saly! Cool photos dear :)

    ♡★ 1st Blog giveaway! (^_^) ★♡
    Go and support and join me here!
    #ChaiChenGiveaways (International)
    Chai's December Birthday Bash - 1st Giveaway! <--click this!
    Win shoes, clothing, and accessories worth around $88 from Asianvogue Shop, FlauntPH, and Bedazzle Accessories!

    New Post
    eFoxCity Brings Retail Shopping at Wholesale Highly Affordable Pricing!

    ~Chai
    http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete