Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Nicholas Kirkwood Spring 2013


I have posted a few of Nicholas Kirkwood pre-spring 2013's pictures at my Instagram about another weeks ago. And now, i post it here for you so you can also see how beautiful they are. Check it out!











I'm not into Kirkwood like i do to Valentino (see my last post about Valentino at my blog archive), but for this spring 2013, he makes a lot of gorgeous and unique shoes more than like what he did at fall/winter 2012. Waves pattern is one of the inspiration for this season. He combines it with lots of bright colour also oh-my-God platforms and heels! Such a lovely!


For your information, i took these images from various sources.

4 comments:

  1. LOVE that middle shoe (black and white)! How different! Actually, all of these shoes are unique...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are! I'm so in love with all of these :D

      Delete
  2. OMG fantastic shoes!So unique!

    http://mypurpletale.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete