Monday, November 19, 2012

Black shine


Hi pretty! After a lot of work to do, finally i can post these pictures and i'm so happy! By the way, i went shopping with my girls in a few days ago to buy accessories for my new look. They helped me to increase my style (also my blog :D). So, here i am! What do you think? 



Some of friends told me that i look like Bella Swan on Twilight. Oh God... She's pretty and i like KStew too. Although i know i'm not that pretty like her, i felt my cheeks were blushing when they said that hahaha





Top - 80's
Short - Gap
Shoes - Saly Theedensy
Necklace and bracelet - random shop
Watch - U.S. Diver


I love these pictures a lot! Thanks to my little sister who captured me beautifully :) ♥ 

2 comments:

  1. Hi!! :)
    I really like your blog and your amazing style, I´m following you :D
    ... maybe if you have time, you could visit my blog too, and if you like it, follow me back ;)
    Kisses!
    http://modacapital-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Gaby! Sure i will check yours ;)

      Delete