Saturday, October 20, 2012

Love One Another


Hello again Saturday! Back to the real me is so much fun. Loose shirt, jeans (that's why i have a lot of kind of jeans and jegging :D), and boots are really make my day. I wore this loose shirt from Luna Maya for HW which given by my mom at my birthday, Zara jeans, and my vintage boots.







I love the quote which on my shirt: Love One Another. Because as a human we are so different one to another, but we have to learn how to accept and love each other. How beautiful the world if there is no war :)

Black jeans - Zara
Combat boots - Lauper
Necklace - Sogo
Watch - U.S Diver


4 comments:

  1. You have a great blog. Very unique style. I will for sure visit your blog on a regular basis. Hope you can also visit my blog @ www.instyleforless.org, I will be thrilled if you like and follow. I will do the same.
    Haley www.instyleforless.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Haley! You have a great blog too :)

      Delete
  2. I just started following your blog & its awesome.
    Follow back please & thank you :)
    xoxo

    http://kristinnoelchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete