Monday, October 1, 2012

LFW, MFW, PFW! part 2


This is my next post about my favorite collections of London, Milan, and Paris fashion week SS2013. I post a lot of pictures this time so that you can enjoy this article more :)
 As i said, i have no specific type of style because i really love all of the designers have made. Everything is beautiful, epic, and of course, amazing! And i'm so sorry i can't post every single collections because i don't think the place is enough haha. But if you want to see all of them, you can go to Vogue.com which is my favorite site about the latest runaway or news about fashion and the designer itself.


Jean Paul Gaultier







Nina Ricci






Lanvin







Isabel Marant







Christian Dior







Versace








Roksanda Illincic







Salvatore Ferragamo






4 comments:

  1. Great grouping of pictures! So much beauty.
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress .com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!I'm in love with the black dress of Nina Ricci!
    I'm waiting for you on my blog!
    Kisses, Alina

    Adrenalina Style blog
    Follow me on Facebook
    Youtube Channel

    ReplyDelete