Thursday, September 27, 2012

LFW, MFW, PFW! part 1

I'm so sorry for the late post about my favorite collections at London Fashion Week since my NYFW post. It is really hard to decide because everything is amazing! And because of this late, i'm not going to post about the London only, but also my favorites in Milan and Paris Fashion Week. This time i couldn't stop staring at the Roberto Cavalli's collections. High fashion! And what about you? Which designer do you really love? Let me know! Enjoy ;)


Giorgio Armani





Rochas







Gucci






Roberto Cavalli




4 comments:

  1. Worth the wait, these are beautiful!

    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Saly, how u doing?

    I think I am loving Girgio Armani's collection the most

    www.styledestino.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi SJ, i'm awesome :)
      Thanks for your feedback. Yes, Armani still has his miracle in this season. Love it! :)

      Delete