Thursday, August 30, 2012

Vintage Alfa



I'm so glad that i can publish my very first post. Feels like something you can't describe :D maybe because i have never done this before, so i'm feeling so great to say what i want to say to the world. Especially in fashion.



These photos were taken about months and months ago at Loop, Surabaya (a little old photos, actually). I went out with my girlfriend Liony and Jessica to take some photos. It was a very hot day and all i think about was bright color. Then i chose this long sleeve lace from random shop in Jakarta and the high waist jeans derived by mom (she was wearing it when she was a teenager!).



I was wearing shoes by my design from Saly Theedensy shoes. I want to be a shoes designer someday and i want to try to make shoes which are very "me"; rebel, simple, and not too girlie, so i made it! Those ankle boots are my favorite.
It's cool, isn't it? ;) 

Thanks to Sarah Fransiska Koesbianto and friends who took these pretty photos and edited it. I love it!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. wow u look amazing girl!!

    stumbled on ure blog thru IFB and glad I did. Awesome. Will keep checking for new posts :)

    http://styledestino.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm glad that you like it.


    Xoxo ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are very beautiful! Love the shoes in this outfit!
    x
    B.
    http://www.snowwhiteinwonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are beautiful!!
    http://underguryou.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete