Friday, August 31, 2012

Balmain Lover


Like i said at the title, i'm a Balmain Lover! It started from the fashion week in February 2012. I followed the news and updates by web and twitter in almost everyday because i couldn't go around the world to watch it. So sad :( 






But then when the fashion week came to Paris, suddenly there were gorgeous collections that stole my eyes to look at every clothes on the model's body. I searched it at YouTube to watch the show and browsed via Vogue.com, then i got these pictures. I just knew that the designer is Balmain. From the detail, the color, and everything on it, looks so gorgeous, rebel, cool, androginy, and bold. I've just in love with Balmain since then. 
These photos i've posted are from Balmain Fall 2012 Ready To Wear i really love the most. There are a lot of collections from another seasons ago and the latest photos i want to share, but i don't think this page is enough. Haha... 

If you love Balmain and want to buy it but you don't know where to go, here's the link of Balmain stores around the world. If you are in Indonesia and you can't go to the Balmain store (because there is no store in here T_T), you can buy them online here

17 comments:

  1. I really ADORE Balmain. Ever since it made it's comeback with this whole glamrock kind of style a few years ago, I've been lusting over their items. It's such a pity those beautiful items come with quite a pricetag...

    Love! Sam
    http://sammthing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Balmain is awesome!
      Well, i will make em my best buy then. I want em a lot! :D

      Delete
  2. I love all the things about Balmain :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. love these dresses !Thanks so much for ur message on IFB. If u want we can follow each other on gfc n bloglovin. Let me know.
    ✿thefashionflite
    ✿twitter
    ✿Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Saly! Just wanted to drop by and say thank you for following my blog :) I saw you on my GFC list first and headed to your blog right away before I read your message on IFB. :) I love the simple theme of your blog and cute header. These clothes are awesome dear. Looks so authentic and unique. I don't have an account on Bloglovin' so I don't know how to follow back, but I added you to my "Reading List" on blogger. Does that count? Anyway, hoping to hear from you :)

    http://jasmintriestoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jasmin! I'm glad you like and followed this blog.
      Yes, it does. I did that the same to you too. Keep in touch in our news updates ;)

      xoxo

      Delete
  5. Hi honey!!!
    Thanks for your message on IFB. I’m now following your blog, which is super super cute!

    I really like this post, I love Balmain!!!
    Here is my blog: please follow me via GFC (you can find it on my blog) http://theblackpeonyfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    And here is my facebook fan page http://www.facebook.com/TheBlackPeony

    Hope you’ll follow me back!
    xoxo
    Chiara @The Black Peony

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soory dear!!! I'm follwing you on bloglovin, twitter, facebbok and polyvore!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey girl, loving your blog-- thanks for sharing these looks, SO chic!! I got your message on IFB-- definitely following you now! Take a look at mine and let me know what you think; I hope you follow back!

    xoxo
    Remy
    mydailythreads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. @all: thanks guys for love and follow my blog :D i'll do the same to you all then. Yesss, Balmain is my favorite designer for now on! Adore! Hope this post can help you to find and buy them :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely in love with that blazer! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi dear.I've just read you message on IFB and I'm following your blog.please follow me back.
    xoxo mininuni

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that collection oh wow the first dress is a beaut xx
    new follower =)
    check out my blog in your spare time
    http://www.londongirlchronicles.com
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Balmain too!!
    Just followed your blog can you follow mine too please,
    http://crimson-dormouse.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Balmain is amazing, great post!
    Please check out my blog.

    http://www.thelaconnection.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you all! I really love Balmain! Wait for the latest of Balmain SS2013's post :D

    ReplyDelete